Your privacy is very important to us.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you to provide a customised experience on our website. To opt out of data collection, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure proper use of the Website, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system.
To ensure proper use of the Website, we collect the following personal information from you:
· IP address
· Time and date of visit
· Browser and operating system information
· Referring/exit pages
We may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
We may also use this information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you
• To provide you with information, products, or services
• To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
• To notify you about changes to our Website
To process your orders, we collect the following personal information from you:
· Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
· Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
· Preferences Information such as order history and email marketing preferences
The data provided in the order form will be stored in the database until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. Each order is recorded in the database as a separate item.
Payment for the order is made via Stripe or Paypal. The data collection for payment is done entirely via a third-party service.
To provide use of the Website via the server on which the Website is hosted, we collect the following personal information from you:
· IP address
· Server date and time
· Browser and operating system information
This data is stored on the server until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. This data is not used by the Company to identify anyone.
To provide a user account, we collect the following personal information from you:
Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
The data provided in the account form will be stored in the database until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. You can modify data included in your account at any time using the options available after logging in to your account. You can delete your account at any time, which will also result in the removal of your personal data from the database.
To fulfil your contact form requests, we collect the personal information contained in the contact form. The data provided in the account form will be stored in the database until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract.
2. Mobile Services
3. Email Communications
We may use your email to deliver our daily newsletter, as well as for other promotional purposes.
You may indicate your preference to opt out of receiving promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly at email@example.com
You acknowledge that it may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request.
Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to your account with us.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
● Keeping track of your preferences
● Operation of the cart and the ordering process
● Providing a user account
● Providing support
● Tracking website statistics, such as number of visitors, type of operating system and web browser used, time spent on the website, visited subpages, etc.
For this purpose, we may use a third-party website. The use of third-party services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by the third-party service into our website’s code. This code is based on cookies but may also use other tracking technologies. In this regard, collected information is completely anonymous and does not allow your identification.
You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
5. Information Sharing
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties and we do not authorise the collection of our visitors' personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties' use.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred
• To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others
6. Personal Data
The Administrator of your personal data is shnordic ltd (COMPANY)
You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
You have the right to:
1. Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
2. Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
3. Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
4. Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
5. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
6. Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance.
7. Object to our use of your Personal Data.
8. Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
We may refuse to exercise certain rights from those indicated above in a situation where the implementation of a given right would be in conflict with the legitimate purpose of the data we process. For example, we may refuse to delete personal data specified in your order until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract.
We use trusted third parties as our data processors for technical and organizational purposes, including for payments and email marketing. We use reasonable efforts to make sure our data processors are GDPR- compliant.
In connection with the use of third-party entities, personal data may be transferred to another country.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to us from misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. We only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. That being said, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach of which we are aware, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors under the age of 13. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older.
9. Contact Information